Punkah Louvres® are suitable for high velocity spot cooling applications. The unit is fully adjustable and can be used as either a jet or diffused air outlet. Fully adjustable for direction of throw, they are particularly useful where ventilation is required in remote areas as its air velocity reduces the length of branch ducting needed.
In heating systems the high velocity air delivered from the Punkah Louvre® affords adequate forced convection, avoiding stratification and makes possible the use of higher duct temperatures.
PKL’S operate at high pressure. Where its operating pressure bears a high ratio to that of the duct system, it facilitates balancing without the use of dampers, deflectors or turning vanes. PKL’S are in cream compression moulded plastic with a metal back plate.
PKL TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Offshore rigs, accommodation modules & engine rooms. • Factories – areas with high equipment heat loads.
- Sports complexes – swimming pools, indoor arenas.
- Clean room areas – high velocity jet cleaning.
- Post offices – sorting offices and exchange areas.
- Paper industry – drying areas.
- Ships – accommodation & engine room.
- Theatres, office complexes, banking halls, drying booths. • bakeries, laundries, welding bays.
|PUNKAH LOUVRE ORDERING|
|Type||A, B, D|
|Fixing||F0 - No Fixings
F3 - Mounting Ring
|Example: PKL/A/F3/C/Model Size|