CAREERS AT RCM PRODUCTS
We are always interested in hearing from suitable candidates, looking to work in this industry. Therefore, please feel free to send us your CV using the form below, should you wish to be considered for other vacancies that may arise in the future.
Internal Sales Engineer
Reporting to the Sales Office Manager you will be responsible for a range of air ventilation products, acting as a referral point to both colleagues and customers.
A key member of the Sales team you will build close relationships with our customers and assist in securing new clients.
You will respond to technical sales enquiries, producing accurate and competitive quotes and be able to source solutions to meet their needs.
You will work closely with the Sales Director to build the Sales Experience and continue to improve levels of professionalism in our growing company.
Experience within a similar role and an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential. A strong disposition and professional telephone manner together with the ability to demonstrate excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Manage and interpret both new and existing customer requirements – to
understand, anticipate and practically meet their needs
- Offer customers a product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms
of technical specification, quality, price and delivery
- Provide pre-sales technical expertise and product education to new and
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Calculate accurate and competitive sales quotations and prepare tenders, proposals, designs and technical documents to meet customer deadlines
- Follow up quotations in a timely manner to secure profitable orders
- Offer after-sales service and support to develop and grow long-term
relationships with new and existing customers
- Solve customer problems in terms of technical solutions and design of
- Attend occasional site visits and customer meetings in order to provide
technical expertise for your product range
- Contribute to our first Class customer experience
- Digitally savvy - creative with new solutions & ideas
- Strong sales background ideally within manufacturing / HVAC
- Tenacity, enthusiasm and determination
- Outstanding communication skills both written & verbal
- Receive and accurately log customer sales enquiries for your product onto our customer database
- Accurately enter all sales orders onto Sage and raise relevant paperwork for manufacturing
- Issue a customer acknowledgement and forward with a covering email and any relevant paperwork within two working days
- Be pro-active in progressing customer orders to completion and respond to customer progress enquiries within expected timescales
- Be pro-active in notifying customers when there is a change in delivery date, or if there is any potential problem on a sales order
- Working for a small SME you will be required to work collaboratively and flexibly to meet the overall needs of the business, as and when required
- Carry out final assembly of our grilles and diffusers to company standards ensuring high levels of accuracy prior to despatch using basic hand tools
- Final inspection of product
- Pack and palletise product ready for despatch
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with fast-changing priorities
- Be a good team worker demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the company and team members
- Good grasp of basic numeracy
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Experience of using power and manual tools
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Ability to work under pressure when meeting deadlines
- Need to be physically fit and have a “can-do” attitude
- Fork Lift licence would be preferable but not essential
If you are interested in applying for one of our advertised positions or would like to register an interest in working for us, please complete the form below, uploading your CV and providing as much information as possible.